From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Fredrick Sound (including the southern half of Baranof Island), though FNA Range map implies it is to be expeted throughout much of the region. In 2009 a collection was made on Chichagof Island. Can be abundant where found, but reports have been infrequent, with only a few collections from the region.
- Sitka/Lycopodiella inundata: Seems to be absent from the road system and Kruzof Island. Has been reported from Red Bluff Bay, Sandy Bay and Big Bay on southern Baranof Island and from Otter Lake on West Chichagof Island. (edit)
- USDAPLANTS page for Lycopodiella inundata
- FNA page for Lycopodiella inundata
- e-FloraBC page for Lycopodiella inundata
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Lycopodiella inundata
- Search Arctos Database for Lycopodiella inundata (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Lycopodiella inundata (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Lycopodiella inundata
- iNaturalist Observations for Lycopodiella inundata in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: S; freshwater shores, muskeg
- Hall 2010: [as Lycopodium innundatum] From Dixon Entrance to Baranof Island; found on bogs and wet lake shores at low elevations.