From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Eelgrass (Zostera marina). Its Atlantic Ocean cousin is apparently extinct, so it's a reminder of how we shouldn't assume that the ocean is too big to be permanently altered by humans. As for the surfgrass limpet, it is apparently not reported from Southeast Alaska.
- WoRMS Page for Lottia alveus
- Search Arctos Database for Lottia alveus (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Lottia alveus (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Lottia alveus
- iNaturalist Observations for Lottia alveus in Southeast Alaska