Collections mostly from the southern inside part of the region, but also from Baranof Island and Admiralty Island. Additional collections from near the Copper River suggest this species could be expected throughout the region.
- Sitka/Juncus filiformis: Collected from meadow in the valley above Rezanof Lake and from Gut Bay. Otherwise not reported from the area, though probably present elsewhere. (edit)
- USDAPLANTS page for Juncus filiformis
- FNA page for Juncus filiformis
- e-FloraBC page for Juncus filiformis
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Juncus filiformis
- Search Arctos Database for Juncus filiformis (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Juncus filiformis (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Juncus filiformis
- iNaturalist Observations for Juncus filiformis in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: E; marshes, muskegs, wet areas
- Hall 2010: "Wet sites,meadows and woods low to subalpine elevation"