From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Scattered collections from throughout the region. Probably under collected relative to its distribution and abundance.
- USDAPLANTS page for Heracleum maximum
- EthnoBotany page for Heracleum maximum
- e-FloraBC page for Heracleum maximum
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Heracleum maximum
- Search Arctos Database for Heracleum maximum (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Heracleum maximum (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Heracleum maximum
- iNaturalist Observations for Heracleum maximum in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: gen; open areas, meadows, beaches, common
- Hall 2010: Common; open areas from low elevation to alpine meadows, including beaches and along streams.
skin rash issues, furanocoumarins |FoodFor=Bear, Deer
Milbert's Tortoise Shell (Aglais milberti) on Cow Parsnip (Heracleum maximum) flowers