Haloclina (Reniera) sp. A
The Name Haliclona permollis is frequently encountered in the literature, but is no longer accepted. It was apparently replaced by:
Haliclona (Reniera) cinerea (Grant, 1826) in the Atlantic.
Haliclona permollisimilis Hoshino, 1981 in the Northwestern Pacific.
In the Northeastern Pacific, this species may be most appropriately named Haloclina (Reniera) sp. A in the meantime.
Input and corrections on this page, as on all pages in this section, would be appreciated by the author.
- WoRMS Page for Haloclina (Reniera) sp. A
- Search Arctos Database for Haloclina (Reniera) sp. A (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Haloclina (Reniera) sp. A (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Haloclina sp. A
- iNaturalist Observations for Haloclina sp. A in Southeast Alaska