From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Risso's Dolphin (Grampus griseus): Generally expected to be off the continental shelf, with a sighting from as far north as off of Shelikof Bay.
- Sitka Sound Science Center Sighting of Risso's Dolphin off Shelikof Bay.
- American Cetacean Society page for Grampus griseus
- Search Arctos Database for Grampus griseus (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Grampus griseus (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Grampus griseus
- iNaturalist Observations for Grampus griseus in Southeast Alaska