Townsend's eualid (Eualus townsendi): This species is a common subtidal species found on a variety of habitats. Very similar to Short-scaled eualid (Eualus suckleyi), Townsend's eualid is slightly more slender, and has red markings on the abdomen less regular (more "blotchy") than the stripes of E. suckleyi. Like all members of the genus Eualus, this species has a well-developed exopod on maxilliped three and lack supraorbital spines.
- WoRMS Page for Eualus townsendi
- Search Arctos Database for Eualus townsendi (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Eualus townsendi (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Eualus townsendi
- iNaturalist Observations for Eualus townsendi in Southeast Alaska