From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Cribinopsis fernaldi. A gregarious species, these are often found in groups of ten or more. Generally larger than our other common species of Eualus, the short-scaled eualid commonly reaches 3" in total length. Also distinctive is the long rostrum and the color pattern of fine red stripes on the abdomen and yellow and red banded legs.
- WoRMS Page for Eualus suckleyi
- Search Arctos Database for Eualus suckleyi (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Eualus suckleyi (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Eualus suckleyi
- iNaturalist Observations for Eualus suckleyi in Southeast Alaska