Long-stalked Draba (Draba juvenilis): Three collections from the region in ARCTOS, two on limestone areas of Chichagof Island, and one from the Juneau Icefield. Southeast Alaska is at the southern margin of the overall range of this species.
- USDAPLANTS page for Draba juvenilis
- FNA page for Draba juvenilis "Rock outcrops, talus, gravelly beaches and stream banks, meadows, tundra;"
- e-FloraBC page for Draba juvenilis
- Arctos Collection Record (Chichagof Island; Vortex Mt, 2006) page for Draba juvenilis "loose carbonate rock, rare"
- Arctos Collection Record (Chichagof Island; Trap Mt, 2005) page for Draba juvenilis "limestone bedrock, growing in vegetated pockets and fractured rock and gravels"
- Arctos Collection Record (Juneau Ice Field, 2012) page for Draba juvenilis "scree slope, 35 degree SE-facing slope, rare"
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Draba juvenilis
- Search Arctos Database for Draba juvenilis (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Draba juvenilis (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Draba juvenilis
- iNaturalist Observations for Draba juvenilis in Southeast Alaska