From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Laminaria kelp. It is readily distinguished from the more common Opalescent nudibranch (Hermissenda crassicornis) by its frosted white tips and larger size. Be careful when you pull it out of the water, though, because it will probably start to break apart.
- WoRMS Page for Dirona albolineata
- Search Arctos Database for Dirona albolineata (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Dirona albolineata (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Dirona albolineata
- iNaturalist Observations for Dirona albolineata in Southeast Alaska