From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Gray Whale (Eschrichtius robustus) in our area, and on bowhead whales further north. It differs from the very similar Little Gray Whale lice (Cyamus kessleri) by the presence of a greater number of "horns" on the ventral side of the rear segments.
- WoRMS Page for Cyamus ceti
- Search Arctos Database for Cyamus ceti (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Cyamus ceti (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Cyamus ceti
- iNaturalist Observations for Cyamus ceti in Southeast Alaska