From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Collections in ARCTOS from across the region.
- Sitka/Carex lenticularis: Widespread and Fairly Common to Abundant. Can be found growing around town in disturbed areas with sufficient moisture, such as the gravel path on the peninsula at Swan Lake. (edit)
- USDAPLANTS page for Carex lenticularis
- FNA page for Carex lenticularis
- e-FloraBC page for Carex lenticularis
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Carex lenticularis
- Search Arctos Database for Carex lenticularis (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Carex lenticularis (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Carex lenticularis
- iNaturalist Observations for Carex lenticularis in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: [as var limnophila] gen; wet areas, near beaches, open forests; [as C. enanderi] gen; open wet areas
- Hall 2010: "Bogs, wet meadows, gravel bars and shores from low elevation to subalpine. Common." [as C. enanderi] "Bogs, wet swampy places, coasts and islands of southern Alaska."