From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Alaska Brome (Bromus sitchensis): A few scattered collection from across much of the region, except none from the northern gulf coast.
- USDAPLANTS page for Bromus sitchensis
- GrassManual page for Bromus sitchensis
- e-FloraBC page for Bromus sitchensis
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Bromus sitchensis
- Search Arctos Database for Bromus sitchensis (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Bromus sitchensis (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Bromus sitchensis
- iNaturalist Observations for Bromus sitchensis in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: gen; forest, meadows, open areas
- Hall 2010: "Coast and islands of southern Alaska. river banks, beaches and mountain slopes. Common."
- Skinner, et al 2012: "Native grass growing in forest borders, open areas, roadsides, and disturbed areas along the coast of the Aleutian Islands and southeastern Alaska. A tall and robust grass with a large and open panicle inflorescence."