Pacific Brome (Bromus pacificus): Collection records from southwest Chichagof Island and south (but none from the mainland)
Pacific Northwest coast endemic that apparently reaches the northern extent of its range in Southeast Alaska.
- USDAPLANTS page for Bromus pacificus
- GrassManual page for Bromus pacificus
- e-FloraBC page for Bromus pacificus
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Bromus pacificus
- Search Arctos Database for Bromus pacificus (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Bromus pacificus (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Bromus pacificus
- iNaturalist Observations for Bromus pacificus in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: S; open areas, near beaches
- Hall 2010: "Moist woods and beaches on islands of southeastern Alaska."
- Skinner, et al 2012: "Native grass growing in shaded moist woods, ravines, and slopes. In Alaska, it is restricted to the Southeast maritime region. Recognized by its tall size and large rounded spikelets with awns."