From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Smooth Brome (Bromus inermis): A few scattered records (collections and AKEPIC reports) from towns or road systems in the region, most from the northern mainland.
- USDAPLANTS page for Bromus inermis
- PFAF page for Bromus inermis
- GrassManual page for Bromus inermis
- e-FloraBC page for Bromus inermis
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Bromus inermis
- Search Arctos Database for Bromus inermis (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Bromus inermis (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Bromus inermis
- iNaturalist Observations for Bromus inermis in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: TBE gen; waste places, intro
- Hall 2010: [not treated]
- Skinner, et al 2012: "Introduced grass common to disturbed areas like roadsides, floodplains,streambanks, irrigated meadow and right-of-ways. Has been extensively planted in Alaska for both forage and revegetation/erosion control of disturbed areas."