- PacNW Herbaria Records for Aulacomnium androgynum
- Search Arctos Database for Aulacomnium androgynum (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Aulacomnium androgynum (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Aulacomnium androgynum
- iNaturalist Observations for Aulacomnium androgynum in Southeast Alaska
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: See Map 130. Throughout. Previously infrequently reported.
Habitat: In southeastern Alaska on decaying wood, especially stranded driftwood on sunny beaches, on stumps at maritime forest margins, sometimes on peaty banks, and on old wharfs and buildings. Always where sunny and dryish.
Comments: This species is commonly with gemmae. The species, in this district, is as restricted to maritime environments as Grimmia maritima and Ulota phyllantha, a tendency which may prevail throughout the Alaskan portion of its range.