In our area found in Scow Bay near Sitka in spring 2011, in the shallow subtidal. While there are apparently no other records, the small amount of tunicate data in our region suggests that there is no reason to think that this is a rare species.
- WoRMS Page for Aplidium coei
- Search Arctos Database for Aplidium coei (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Aplidium coei (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Aplidium coei
- iNaturalist Observations for Aplidium coei in Southeast Alaska